Make a Reservation.
Before You Book
Please Read Info:
To make your MoMo dine-in experience extraordinary, below are some regulations we want to bring to your attention in order to comply with current local and state mandates regarding your reservation. For the health and safety of our guests and staff, we must respectfully ask that if you are experiencing symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath, fever, or any of the other common symptoms associated with COVID-19, we must respectfully ask that you stay home and enjoy MōMō at a later date.
For Dine-In Reservations:
– Parties up to four persons will have 1.5 hours reserved
– Parties from five to eight persons will have 2 hours reserved
– Each person, regardless of age, will count as one party member
– You will receive a confirmation text after you submit your reservation, please keep this number for check-in purposes
– Please be sure to arrive at least five minutes prior to your reservation time, and text or call us when your entire party is present
– We will notify you when your table is ready, by text or phone, and you will be sat immediately
For more information or questions regarding your reservation
please call us at 402-261-5966.